01. Why did you start in this business we call show?
A mutual love of riffs and noise.
02. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
A heavy bassline, something you can play loud and a good melody to sing along to!
03. What is your favourite swear word?
Fuck. By far. It has so many uses and it’s appropriate in every scenario.
04. What would have been the worst possible day for you to sleep through the alarm?
The first day of the tour. Our van broke down just outside of Brighton and it took us 6 hours to get to London for our first show! If we slept in we’d have missed the entire show – such a nightmare.
05. Presley or Costello?
Presley every time. Solid bangers.
06. What was the one gig (yours or someone else’s) that made time still for you?
We played in Cheltenham on our ‘Bang! Bang!’ tour and it was so awesome. We had a full dancefloor and people were really going for it. It felt like a great moment.
07. What sound or noise do you love?
Peace and quiet. Surprisingly.
08. It’s 3am. The promoter stole all the money. Two people turned up to the gig. Your name is spelled wrong on the poster. It’s raining. What makes you get up tomorrow and do it all over again?
A contractual agreement…just joking! Somehow it’s a lot better than going to work.
09. Where do all the odd socks go?
We don’t know and it drives us mental not knowing. We like to think they’ve broken free from the conformity of being in a pair and are on an adventure.
10. What will it say on your tombstone?
They Came. They were too loud.
Lazybones ep Bang! Bang! Is out now on streaming services and physical formats.