01. Why did you start in this business we call show?
We heard that rockstars make loads of money, so we figured we’d go for that instead of getting more boring jobs which don’t pay as much.
02. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
The surreal and the absurd, clinical women and the queue at the jobcentre.
03. What is your favourite swear word?
We try not to swear if we can avoid it. But if something’s really got our goat, we might emit a faint fudgkins.
04. What would have been the worst possible day for you to sleep through the alarm?
Probably that day when choccywoccydoodah threw out all those cakes that we got from the lanes back in 2016
05. Presley or Costello?
Presley. Croon me into a big rubbery one any day.
06. What was the one gig (yours or someone else’s) that made time still for you?
Igorrr at the 02 in London. I saw several genres and scenes collide that day and people didn’t know what to do. It was glorious.
07. What sound or noise do you love?
08. It’s 3am. The promoter stole all the money. Two people turned up to the gig. Your name is spelled wrong on the poster. It’s raining. What makes you get up tomorrow and do it all over again?
We just got an engineered rehearsal plus two fans, I think we know who’s winning here.
09. Where do all the odd socks go?
I think they go to find all of the single shoes that lie at the side of the M25
10. What will it say on your tombstone?
The communal band tombstone will read: “ALDI TOMBSTONE STYLE GRAVE MARKER”
Dog Of Man is releasing their album one song a week with a video to go with it until they play their launch party on August 16th at the Hope and Ruin – https://www.facebook.com/events/326230444948679/
- Friday 19th July @ The Finsbury – https://www.facebook.com/events/2237508969648813/
- 8th August @ the Dublin Castle – https://www.facebook.com/events/694623814310011/
- 24th August at the Blyth Power Ashes festival – http://www.blythpower.co.uk/ashes/
- 20th September at Equinox festival – https://equinoxfestival.org.uk/
- 23rd November @ the Prince Albert Brighton