01. Why did you start in this business we call show?
Boag & Tara: Because Elvis was dead and we saw an opening
02. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
03. What is your favourite swear word?
Tara: Fuckit! Boag just stole my answer!
04. What would have been the worst possible day for you to sleep through the alarm?
Both: The reveal episode, when ‘Who shot JR?’ was screened
05. Presley or Costello?
06. What was the one gig (yours or someone else’s) that made time still for you?
Boag: REM Leicester De Montford Hall 1989
Tara: Glastonbury 1999 – Are you gonna make me pick one act from the list of iconic women who played that year? …Blondie, Siouxsie, Pj, Patti Smith, Bjork… I can’t, I’m getting nostalgic freeze just thinking about it!
07. What sound or noise do you love?
Boag: A Tory MP in a vacuum
Tara: A seagull with Laryngitis
08. It’s 3am. The promoter stole all the money. Two people turned up to the gig. Your name is spelled wrong on the poster. It’s raining. What makes you get up tomorrow and do it all over again?
Boag: Sheer bloody-mindedness and the blind belief that it can NEVER get any worse than this….surely?!
Tara: If that’s a bad night, then I count myself lucky!
09. Where do all the odd socks go?
Both: On the hands of demented child counsellors
10. What will it say on your tombstone?
Boag: Turn the f*****g guitar up!
Tara: Tara never did get to hear her bass above the screaming guitar!