01. Why did you start in this business we call show?
I wanted attention.. so became a show off.. now I’m addicted
02. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
A great idea, a budget, a vision, authenticity
03. What is your favourite swear word?
I say ‘Fuck me Jesus’ a lot.
04. What would have been the worst possible day for you to sleep through the alarm?
The day the rains came.
05. Presley or Costello?
Presley but Priscilla.
06. What was the one gig (yours or someone else’s) that made time still for you?
Playing for David Hoyle at the RVT in London. There was magic in the air that night.
07. What sound or noise do you love?
There’s a seriously unwell sounding ice cream van that frequents my neighbourhood. I fell in love with it and sampled it.
08. It’s 3am. The promoter stole all the money. Two people turned up to the gig. Your name is spelled wrong on the poster. It’s raining. What makes you get up tomorrow and do it all over again?
Spite and having to feed the cat.
09. Where do all the odd socks go?
To odd sock parties.
10. What will it say on your tombstone?